What is the location of the Zoom meeting recording?
- A Zoom Pro license allows you to record your Zoom meeting or webinar on your computer’s hard drive as well as on the Zoom cloud. Files stored in the cloud can be viewed on your computer’s desktop or over the internet. Meetings and webinars that have been recorded locally may only be accessible on the machine that recorded the meeting.
- 1 Where does a Zoom recording go on a Mac?
- 2 How do I save a Zoom recording on a Mac?
- 3 When you record on Zoom Where does it go?
- 4 How do you find Zoom recordings in the cloud?
- 5 How do I save a Zoom recording to my computer?
- 6 How do you screen record on a Mac?
- 7 How do I share a recorded zoom meeting?
- 8 How do I download a Zoom recording from the cloud?
Where does a Zoom recording go on a Mac?
Local recordings are automatically stored in the following directory by default:
- Zoom is located in the following locations: Windows: C:Users[Username]DocumentsZoom
- Mac: /Users[Username]DocumentsZoom
- Linux: home/[Username]DocumentsZoom
How do I save a Zoom recording on a Mac?
To make this option available, follow these steps:
- To make this option available, do the following steps.
When you record on Zoom Where does it go?
Recording a meeting using the option of Record to the Cloud ensures that all video, audio, and chat text is captured and stored in the Zoom cloud. Alternatively, the recordings can be downloaded to a computer or watched from a web browser. Beginning with the PC clients, as well as the Zoom mobile app for iOS and Android, cloud recordings may be begun.
How do you find Zoom recordings in the cloud?
Log into your Zoom web portal account. Account Management may be found in the navigation menu, followed by Recording Management. You will be presented with a list of cloud recordings associated with your account. Search for recordings by entering the meeting ID or the topic of the meeting in the search box.
How do I save a Zoom recording to my computer?
Zoom – Capture a meeting and save it to your computer’s hard drive
- After initiating a Zoom conference, pick Record from the drop-down menu and then select Record on this computer. Terminate the meeting and wait for Zoom to complete the conversion of the recorded audio. Identify the recording in the local folder. Each recording of a Zoom conference creates a folder containing three files.
How do you screen record on a Mac?
To bring up the screenshot toolbar, press Command + Shift + 5 on your keyboard at the same time. Select either Record Entire Screen or Record Selected Portion from the drop-down menu. If you choose to record the entire screen, your recording will begin immediately after you make your selection.
How to Make a Zoom Cloud Recording Available to Others
- The first step is to log into your Zoom account and then pick Recordings from the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen. Step 2: Select “Share” from the drop-down menu. Copy and paste the Zoom cloud recording link into an email or your company’s messaging program to share it with your colleague(s). Step 3:
How do I download a Zoom recording from the cloud?
Zoom Cloud recordings may be downloaded in a variety of ways.
- Join newschool.zoom.us for a free account. Click on “Recordings” in the left-hand navigation bar. Locate the recorded video you wish to download by clicking on the “Cloud Recordings” tab. Alternatively, you may click “more” beneath the video you wish to download and then click “download.”