In Chrome, go to Tools (the three-dot menu symbol) and pick Settings from the drop-down menu. Site Settings may be found under the Privacy and Security section of the menu bar. Locate the Content header and choose Pop-ups and redirects from the drop-down menu. By selecting Activate or Disable the pop-up blocker from the Pop-ups and redirects menu, you may enable or disable the pop-up blocker.
What is the best way to turn off a pop-up blocker on a Mac?
- Follow the steps below to disable the pop-up blocker on your Mac computer: Launch the Safari Browser by clicking on the ‘Safari’ button located in the top-left corner of the screen. Then select Preferences from the Drop-Down Menu that appears. To access the security choices, navigate to the ‘Security’ tab in the new window. Uncheck the box that says ‘Block Pop-up Windows’ when the Web Content Option is shown. Save the changes in order for them to take effect on the browser.
How do you turn the pop-up blocker off on a Mac?
Here’s how to disable the pop-up blocker on a Mac computer:
- Open Safari and select Preferences from the drop-down menu. Select the Security tab. Uncheck the option that says “Block pop-up windows” next to “Web content.”
How do I disable Google Chrome pop-up blocker?
Chrome ® is a trademark of Google Inc.
- To access the Chrome menu, press the Chrome menu button. Please keep in mind that the button is located in the upper-right corner of the browser and is denoted by three dots. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Click on Advanced at the bottom of the page.
- Site settings may be found under the Privacy and security section. Select Pop-ups and redirects from the drop-down menu. Select Blocked (which is highly recommended).
How do I allow Pop-ups on Mac Chrome?
How to enable pop-ups on a Mac when using Chrome for a certain website
- Open Google Chrome. Navigate to the website where you wish to enable pop-ups to appear. To lock the browser, click on the lock symbol in the top left corner of the window. Site settings may be accessed using the drop-down menu. Ensure that the Allow pop-ups and redirection option is selected.
How do I change pop-up blocker settings on Chrome?
Change the default pop-ups and redirection settings on your computer.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. On your computer, open Chrome.
- Click Privacy and security. Site Configuration.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects from the drop-down menu. Select the one that you wish to be your default configuration.
How do I disable my browser pop-up blocker?
Chrome is a web browser that allows you to browse the web (Android)
- Select Settings from the browser toolbar.
- Select Advanced or Site Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Close and reopen Chrome. Remove the check mark from the Block Pop-ups check box or slide the Block Pop-ups button to the “off” position.
How do I unblock Pop-ups in Chrome?
Choose Chrome in the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, and then click Preferences… in the drop-down menu that appears.
- “Preferences” will appear.
- Navigate to the “Privacy and security” area.
- Select “Pop-ups and redirection” from the “Site Settings” drop-down menu. To enable pop-ups, toggle the switch at the top of the page. Then click the icon with three horizontal dots.