The 5 Best Methods for Downloading YouTube Videos on a Mac
- Start EaseUS MobiMover and follow the instructions. Select the “Video Downloader” option from the drop-down menu on the left. Specify a place for storing the videos that you download. Alternatively, copy the URL/link of the YouTube video you desire to download and paste it into the download bar of EaseUS MobiMover before clicking “Download.”
What is the best way to download videos from YouTube to my computer?
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to download and click on it. Launch your web browser and navigate to https://www.youtube.com/, where you may find and download the YouTube video you wish to download. Alternatively, you may begin playing the video to check it is the proper one. If you are having difficulties locating the video, you may use the search box at the top of the page to look for it.
- 1 How do I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Mac?
- 2 How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac Big Sur?
- 3 How do I download a YouTube video to my Mac using Safari?
- 4 How can I download videos on Mac?
- 5 How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac 2021?
- 6 Can Wondershare download YouTube videos?
- 7 How do I download a YouTube video to my laptop?
How do I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Mac?
Method 3: Using online tools, save YouTube videos to your computer or Mac so that you may watch them later without an internet connection.
- Look for the video you want to download on YouTube and click on it. Copy the video’s URL from your browser’s address bar. Visit the website of the internet video downloader. Copy and paste the YouTube video’s URL into the address bar of your browser. Click on “Download” to begin.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac Big Sur?
How to Download a YouTube Video Using 4K Video Downloader (with Steps)
- 4K Video Downloader may be obtained from the official website. Copy the URL of a YouTube video from the address bar on your computer. Open 4K Video Downloader and select Paste Link from the drop-down menu. After that, the video will begin to preload automatically. Choose your favorite format and resolution from the drop-down menu
- then click download.
How do I download a YouTube video to my Mac using Safari?
To bring up Safari’s Activity window, use Command-Option-A on your keyboard. There will be a link to the video in this window, which will be followed by the term YouTube. Look for an entry in the list of links below that looks to be many gigabytes in size and is currently loading. It will be downloaded to your Mac as a flv file if you choose the option to double-click on it.
How can I download videos on Mac?
How to Download Videos from the Internet to Your Mac
- Choose the video you want to download, then open the Developer Console, reload the page, start playing it, and then find it in the Developer Console’s list of videos. Double-click the video element to activate it. Hold on a moment while the video loads in a new window. Download the video.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac 2021?
Download YouTube videos on your Mac using the 4K video downloader (instructions).
- Step 1: Download and install 4K Video Downloader
- Step 2: Copy and paste the video URL
- Step 3: Select the quality and format
- Step 4: Enjoy! Step 4: Save the YouTube video to your computer.
When you browse the web, Wondershare Free YouTube Downloader automatically discovers and downloads any YouTube videos that are currently playing in Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome. To download videos, either click the Download button in the top right corner of the video or copy video URLs and paste them into the Paste URL box to download several movies at the same time to your computer.
How do I download a YouTube video to my laptop?
How to save YouTube videos to your computer’s hard drive
- Install YTD Video Downloader when it has been downloaded. Using your browser, navigate to the YouTube video you wish to download and click “Save.” If it isn’t already running, start YTD Video Downloader by clicking here.
- In YTD’s URL field, copy and paste the YouTube url from your web browser. When you are in YTD, click the Download option.