How to Delete a Page in Microsoft Word on a Macintosh Computer
- Then navigate to the page that you want to remove and press the Option + G keys on your keyboard.
- Then type page into the text box that appears. After that, click Go To.
- After that, click Close.
- Finally, press the Delete or Backspace key on your computer.
Adding a new page in Word for Mac is a simple process.
- In order to add page numbers to a Microsoft Word document on your Mac, follow the steps below: Create a new document with Microsoft Word on your Mac by opening the program. Select Page Numbers from the Insert drop-down menu. As illustrated in the screenshot below, the Page Numbers window displays. Page numbers should be placed in a certain area, which may be found in the Position menu.
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete Mac?
It is possible to remove a page that is blank by clicking at the beginning of a subsequent page (to set the insertion point before the first text or picture), then pressing the Delete key on your keyboard until the page is no longer visible on the screen.
How do I delete an extra page in Word?
In Word, you may delete a page.
- Click or touch anywhere on the page you wish to erase, then hit the Ctrl+G keyboard shortcut. In the box labeled “Enter page number,” enter page. Press the Enter key on your keyboard, followed by the Close button. Check to ensure that a page of material is chosen, and then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
Simple Methods for Removing an Unwanted Page in Microsoft Word If it doesn’t work, try this: Select (check) the Navigation Pane in the “Show” section of the “View” tab of the Ribbon by clicking on it from the Ribbon. Now, choose the blank page thumbnail in the left panel by clicking on Pages in the menu bar. Keep pressing the Delete key until it is no longer visible.
How do you delete a Pages document on a Macbook?
Delete a document from your computer.
- To edit a document in the document manager, select Edit. When the papers start to jitter, select the ones you wish to eliminate by tapping them. Then select Delete Documents from the drop-down menu. Then press anywhere in the document management background or hit Done to terminate the action.
How do I delete a blank page in Word 2021?
Remove the final blank page from your Word document by clicking at the beginning of that page and pressing the Backspace or Delete key. To erase any middle blank page of your Word document, first click at the beginning of that page and then use either the Backspace or Delete key to remove it from your document.
Why is it so hard to delete a blank page in Word?
Unwanted blank pages are most often created by manual page breaks that are not desired. Because Word hides the relevant control characters in the default view, it might be difficult to locate the right location to remove a page in the default view. It’s easier if you change the perspective. This may be accomplished with the aid of the function Show/hide paragraph markers.