Select a chat in the Messages program on your Mac. (Optional) To remove one or more messages, perform any of the following actions: Delete the following messages: Select one or more messages (including text messages, photographs, videos, files, web links, voice messages, or emoji) from the transcript and then hit the Delete key to remove them from the transcript.
What is the best way to delete several emails on a MacBook?
- Mail may be accessed by selecting it from the dock’s icon. Holding down the Command key while selecting each email you want to delete in the email window will allow you to choose a collection of emails. To remove the chosen emails in masse, press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- 1 How do you select multiple messages on a Mac?
- 2 Is there a way to delete multiple messages at once?
- 3 How do you mass delete on a Mac?
- 4 How do I delete multiple iMessages on Big Sur Mac?
- 5 How do I delete messages from my Mac without deleting my iPhone?
- 6 How do you select multiple messages on Imessage?
- 7 How do you select all to delete on a Mac?
- 8 How do you quickly delete files on a Mac?
- 9 How do I delete a lot of files at once?
- 10 How do I quickly delete iMessages from my Mac?
- 11 How do I delete iMessage app from Mac?
- 12 How do you delete chat transcripts on Mac?
How do you select multiple messages on a Mac?
Methods for Selecting Multiple Emails in the Mac Mail Application
- By selecting the Mail icon in the Dock, you may launch the Mail program on your Mac.
- Select the first message to be included in the group by clicking on it. Press and hold the Shift key to make a selection. While holding down the Shift key, choose the final message in the selection range. Press and hold the Shift key until it is released.
Is there a way to delete multiple messages at once?
When deleting several Android messages at the same time, follow these steps:
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread to participate in. Long-press on a message to bring it to the forefront. Remove any more messages that you do not want to keep. To remove the messages, select the trash can symbol from the menu bar at the top of the app screen.
How do you mass delete on a Mac?
Instead of removing each file or folder one by one, you may remove many files or folders at the same time by following these easy steps:
- The Shift key should be depressed during this process. Click on each of the things you want to eliminate. Finally, drag them to the Trash (or right click and select Move to Trash) to dispose of them.
How do I delete multiple iMessages on Big Sur Mac?
When you click on each of the objects you wish to eliminate, hold down the Shift key. Finally, drag them to the Trash (or right click and select Move to Trash from the context menu).
How do I delete messages from my Mac without deleting my iPhone?
iPhone Messages Cannot Be Deleted Due to iOS Constraints
- On your Mac, launch the Messages program. Select “Preference of Message” from the drop-down menu that appears on the menu tab. When you go to the General settings, you will see a checkbox that says Save history when discussions are closed. Remove the check mark from this option.
How do you select multiple messages on Imessage?
Select More from any of the individual messages by pressing and holding the message for a few seconds. Select the messages you wish to send by going through the list. The messages you choose will be available for you to send to someone else as soon as you touch the arrow at the bottom right of the screen.
How do you select all to delete on a Mac?
Select all of the files that are presented in a list.
- Select the first file or item in the list by clicking on it. Keep the shift key down and held down. Select the final item on the list by clicking on it. Highlight and pick the complete list between the first and last entries in the order listed. You are now able to do an action (move, copy, cut, delete, and so on)
How do you quickly delete files on a Mac?
You may easily remove a file on your Mac using any of the three techniques listed below, regardless of which software you’re using:
- Selecting a file and dragging it to the Trash icon on the Dock. Control-click a file you wish to remove, then select Move to Trash from the context menu. If you want to delete a file, select it and hit Command + Delete on your keyboard.
How do I delete a lot of files at once?
While holding down the “Shift” key, click on the first file you want to remove, then click on the last file you want to erase, and so on. With the “Shift” key, it will select all of the files in between, so be sure you want all of the files chosen to be deleted before pressing “Enter.”
How do I quickly delete iMessages from my Mac?
Option + Command + K will do the trick, or you may right-click on an empty space in a discussion window and choose the Clear Chat Transcript option from the context menu. You may repeat this process for each discussion on your Mac or Macbook to swiftly remove all of the iMessages that have been sent and received.
How do I delete iMessage app from Mac?
While Apple’s standard OS X programs cannot be uninstalled, you may unlink your Apple ID from the Messages app by launching Messages and selecting Messages Preferences Accounts from the Messages menu. It is from there that you may delete your Apple ID (and, consequently, the phone numbers linked with it), and your issue should be resolved.
How do you delete chat transcripts on Mac?
Instructions on how to delete chat transcript logs from Messages for Mac.
- If you haven’t already, launch the Messages app and then pick the contact or discussion from which you’d like to remove the chat transcript. Choose “Clear Chat Transcript” from the context menu when you right-click (or Control+click) anywhere in the discussion.