To delete a chat, first select the discussion and then pick File Delete Conversation from the menu bar. Alternatively, if you are using a trackpad or a Magic Mouse, you may swipe left with two fingers on the chat in the sidebar and then click the Delete button to dismiss it.
What is the best way to remove iMessage chats on a Mac?
- Open iMessage on your Mac and send a message. Locate the thread from which you wish to remove a message and click on it. Once you have clicked on the message, it will be highlighted in a deeper hue than the other messages. To access the context menu, right-click on the message. Select Delete from the drop-down menu. The message will be deleted from the system.
- 1 How do I quickly delete Messages on my Mac?
- 2 How do I mass delete text messages on my Macbook Pro?
- 3 How do I remove Iphone Messages from my Mac?
- 4 How do you right-click on a Mac?
- 5 How do you delete chat transcripts on Mac?
- 6 How do you select all messages on Mac?
- 7 How do you select multiple messages on a Mac?
- 8 How do you turn off Ctrl right click on a Mac?
- 9 How do you left click on a Macbook?
- 10 How do you take screenshots on a Mac?
How do I quickly delete Messages on my Mac?
You may also take use of a shortcut to do this task even more rapidly. Option + Command + K will do the trick, or you may right-click on an empty space in a discussion window and choose the Clear Chat Transcript option from the context menu. You may repeat this process for each discussion on your Mac or Macbook to swiftly remove all of the iMessages that have been sent and received.
How do I mass delete text messages on my Macbook Pro?
With Mac, how do you remove many texts at once?
- With Mac, how can I erase numerous mails at once?
How do I remove Iphone Messages from my Mac?
On a Mac, this is accomplished using the Messages application. When Messages is open, click on Messages in the menu bar, then Preferences in the drop-down menu. Select the Accounts tab, then your iMessage account from the drop-down menu. Following that, choose the check box next to your phone number to get it removed from the device.
How do you right-click on a Mac?
Control-clicking on a Mac is analogous to right-clicking on a Windows computer in that it is used to activate shortcut (or contextual) menus on a Mac computer. Control-click: While you are selecting an item, press and hold the Control key. Control-clicking an icon, a window, the toolbar, the desktop, or another item, for example, will execute the command.
How do you delete chat transcripts on Mac?
Instructions on how to delete chat transcript logs from Messages for Mac.
- If you haven’t already, launch the Messages app and then pick the contact or discussion from which you’d like to remove the chat transcript. Choose “Clear Chat Transcript” from the context menu when you right-click (or Control+click) anywhere in the discussion.
How do you select all messages on Mac?
In the main window, you will see a list of all of the attachments that are currently on your Mac. For complete removal, pick the first one, press and hold Shift, then choose the final one to complete the process. They should all be chosen at this point. Alternatively, choose the first option and press Command-A to select all of them at the same time.
How do you select multiple messages on a Mac?
Methods for Selecting Multiple Emails in the Mac Mail Application
- By selecting the Mail icon in the Dock, you may launch the Mail program on your Mac.
- Select the first message to be included in the group by clicking on it. Press and hold the Shift key to make a selection. While holding down the Shift key, choose the final message in the selection range. Press and hold the Shift key until it is released.
How do you turn off Ctrl right click on a Mac?
There are 8 responses. In Mavericks, there is currently no system-supported means of stopping the ctrl + click shortcut from acting as a secondary click. Using Karabiner Elements, you may remap the command “Control+LeftClick” to “LeftClick,” which effectively removes this behavior throughout the system.
How do you left click on a Macbook?
Consider the following: On nearly all commercially available mice (those specifically built to function with Windows-based PCs), there is a distinct line that separates the left side from the right side, so when you want to do a left click, you simply click on the left side of the mouse.
How do you take screenshots on a Mac?
Take a screenshot on your Mac and save it.
- To capture a screenshot, press and hold the following three keys at the same time: Shift, Command, and 3. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, you can click it to alter the screenshot that is now shown. Alternatively, you may wait for the snapshot to be saved to your desktop.