Instructions on how to remove a blank page from a Word document on a Mac computer
- Launch Microsoft Word on your Mac and navigate to the blank page you wish to remove. After then, hit the arrow keys + 8 on your keyboard. Then choose the paragraph markers and page breaks that you want to use. To finish, use the Delete or Backspace key on your keyboard.
- 1 How do you delete an unused blank page in Word?
- 2 How do I delete a blank page in Word 2021?
- 3 How do I delete a page in Pages?
- 4 How do I delete a page in WPS?
- 5 Why I Cannot delete the last page in Word?
- 6 How do you delete a page in docs?
- 7 How do I delete a blank page in Mac pages?
- 8 How do I delete a page in Mac pages?
- 9 How do I delete blank rows in WPS spreadsheet?
- 10 How do I delete blank pages in a PDF?
How do you delete an unused blank page in Word?
Choose the Navigation Pane option in the Show part of the VIEW tab. Then, in the left panel, choose the blank page thumbnail and hit the delete key until it is eliminated completely. Examine the following sections: Navigate to the PAGE LAYOUT tab, pick the Margins option, and then Custom Margins from the drop-down menu.
How do I delete a blank page in Word 2021?
Remove the final blank page from your Word document by clicking at the beginning of that page and pressing the Backspace or Delete key. To erase any middle blank page of your Word document, first click at the beginning of that page and then use either the Backspace or Delete key to remove it from your document.
How do I delete a page in Pages?
Delete a page from a page layout document by doing one of the following: Pick Show Page Thumbnails from the View drop-down menu in the toolbar, then select the page thumbnail you wish to remove from the list by pressing Delete on your keyboard.
How do I delete a page in WPS?
Assuming that the last blank page has not been destroyed, we can simply set our mouse cursor at the end of the penultimate page with a single click, and then hit Ctrl+Delete to remove it from the document.
Why I Cannot delete the last page in Word?
Turn on your Show/Hide characters from the Home tab, and then navigate to the second-to-last page of your document from there. If you can see a page break sign, pick it and remove it from your document. Choose the paragraph symbols with empty paragraphs that you can see and eliminate them if there are several of them. You should have completed the removal of the blank last page by now.
How do you delete a page in docs?
There is a simple solution if the problem with your project is that there is too much information and you discover a page or two that you could easily delete. Removing that excess page is quite straightforward. Simply click and drag your mouse over the undesirable words or pictures to highlight them, then press the Backspace or Delete key on your computer to remove them.
How do I delete a blank page in Mac pages?
Delete a page from your browser. It is possible to remove a page that is blank by clicking at the beginning of a subsequent page (to set the insertion point before the first text or picture), then pressing the Delete key on your keyboard until the page is no longer visible on the screen.
How do I delete a page in Mac pages?
To delete a page from a page layout document, choose the page thumbnail in the sidebar and click the Delete button. Delete a page from a word processing document by doing the following: Select all of the text and objects on the page (or on many pages), then press the Delete key on your keyboard until the page is no longer visible on the screen.
How do I delete blank rows in WPS spreadsheet?
Check the Blanks checkbox in the Go To dialog box, and then click Go To to proceed. As we can see, all of the blank rows have been picked. Click the right mouse button, select Erase from the pop-up shortcut menu that appears, and then select to delete the entire row.
How do I delete blank pages in a PDF?
Delete pages from a PDF document with Adobe Acrobat
- In Acrobat, open the PDF file and select the Organize Pages tool from the right-hand toolbar. Select the thumbnail of a page you wish to delete and then click the Delete icon to remove the page from your computer. There is an appearance of a confirmation dialog box. Save the PDF file.