Connect your Apple AirPods to your Mac computer. Hold down the setup button on the back of the case until the status light on the front of the case flashes white. Bluetooth may be found in the System Preferences section of the Apple menu on your Mac. Select AirPods from the Devices drop-down menu.
Step-by-step instructions on how to connect AirPods to a MacBook
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu () on your Mac, and then Bluetooth from the drop-down menu. Make certain that Bluetooth is turned on. Place both AirPods in the charging case and lift the cover to reveal the charging case. Hold down the setup button on the back of the case until the status light on the front of the case flashes white. Connect your AirPods by selecting them from the Devices list and clicking Connect. More information may be found at
- 1 Why wont my AirPods connect to my Mac?
- 2 Can I connect two AirPods to my Mac?
- 3 Can AirPods connect to Mac and iPhone?
- 4 Why do my AirPods say connected but not working on Mac?
- 5 Why isn’t my Bluetooth working on my Mac?
- 6 How do I connect my AirPods to my laptop?
- 7 How do I transfer AirPods from iPhone to Mac?
- 8 How do I transfer AirPods between devices?
- 9 Can you connect AirPods to 2 devices?
- 10 Why wont my AirPods connect to my computer?
- 11 Why do my AirPods say connected but not working on laptop?
- 12 Why do my AirPods connect but not play music?
Why wont my AirPods connect to my Mac?
If you’re having trouble connecting to your Mac, Incorporate both AirPods into the charging case, then double-check that both AirPods are charging at the same time. To check if Bluetooth is enabled, go to the Apple menu System Preferences Bluetooth and choose it. Check out your AirPods. If you are still unable to connect, try resetting your AirPods.
Can I connect two AirPods to my Mac?
Two pairs of AirPods may be connected to a single MacBook Air through the Lightning connector. Check the Drift Correction box next to your friend’s AirPods to see whether they need to be adjusted. Select Sound Multi-Output Device from the System Preferences menu in the Apple menu. After then, the audio from the MacBook Air is sent to both pairs of AirPods.
Can AirPods connect to Mac and iPhone?
AirPods are capable of easily switching between an iPhone, iPad, and a Mac computer. Once they’ve been configured to work with an iPhone, there’s no need to fix them. In addition, the second generation model swaps devices more quickly.
Why do my AirPods say connected but not working on Mac?
Restart your associated device, such as an iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, or other similar device. Then give it another shot. Attempt to off Automatic Ear Detection to see if this resolves the issue. Simply navigate to the Bluetooth AirPods settings menu and select Turn off Automatic Ear Detection.
Why isn’t my Bluetooth working on my Mac?
All devices should be removed, and the Bluetooth module should be reset. Hold down the option + shift keys on your keyboard while clicking the Bluetooth symbol a second time. This time, select “Remove all devices” from the drop-down menu and click OK. Select Bluetooth in the menu bar again and select “Reset the Bluetooth module.” Option + shift on Bluetooth will appear. Re-pair your Bluetooth device with your computer (s)
How do I connect my AirPods to my laptop?
How to connect your Apple AirPods to a computer (with pictures)
- Select System Preferences from the Start menu. The symbol that looks like a gear on your desktop should suffice if you can’t seem to locate it. Bluetooth should be selected. Placing both AirPods in the case and opening the lid are the next steps.
- Press and hold the button on the AirPod case for a few seconds. After your AirPods have shown on your devices, select Connect to complete the process.
How do I transfer AirPods from iPhone to Mac?
Instructions on how to transfer AirPods from an iPhone or iPad to a Mac
- Put the AirPods in your ears and close your eyes. Pull down the Bluetooth menu bar item on the Mac’s menu bar. Select “AirPods” from the drop-down menu, then click “Connect” to transfer AirPods from your iPhone to your Mac.
How do I transfer AirPods between devices?
Manually flipping the switch
- Open Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and select Settings > General > Control Center. Controlling audio may be accomplished by touching and holding the audio card in the upper-right area of Control Center. Tap, then select the device that you want from the drop-down menu.
Can you connect AirPods to 2 devices?
Despite the fact that Apple AirPods are not capable of receiving audio input from two distinct devices at the same time, they may be used to connect to both an Apple Watch and an iPhone concurrently. When they are connected to both devices, the audio input will automatically transition between the two devices based on the user’s interactions with the device in question.
Why wont my AirPods connect to my computer?
Reconnect the AirPods to your computer. If your AirPods are not connecting to your PC due to a small Bluetooth malfunction, try unpairing your AirPods from your PC and re-pairing them to see if it fixes the problem. Most connection-related difficulties with your devices should be resolved as a result of this.
Why do my AirPods say connected but not working on laptop?
Bluetooth should be enabled again, and AirPods should be disconnected. You may disconnect the connection by turning off the Bluetooth on your smartphone, and then remove the AirPods from your ears (you don’t have to put them back in the case) if they are malfunctioning. Re-enable the Bluetooth on your phone and re-insert the AirPods into your ears to complete the process.
Why do my AirPods connect but not play music?
Even if you have the volume on your iPhone set to maximum, you may not be able to hear anything if your device has a low volume limitation. If you are encountering an issue with your AirPods not playing music even if they are connected, go to Settings Music and then touch on the “Volume Limit” setting. Make certain that the limit is set to the highest possible value.