Change the language that your Mac operates in.
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences, and then select Language & Region from the drop-down menu. Language and region choices are completely open for me. Select the General option. Choose one of the options below: Add a language to the list: Click on the Add button, then choose one or more languages from the drop-down menu, and then click Add.
What is the best way to change the language on a MacBook?
- This also affects the language that is shown on the login screen: System Preferences may be found on the Apple menu bar. Select Language Region from the drop-down menu. Drag the selected language to the top of the Preferred languages list to make it the default language. If the language you desire isn’t already listed, you may add it by clicking the Add (+) button at the bottom of the page. Restart your computer.
How do you switch between languages on a Mac?
To change the input language, use one of the methods listed below:
- In the menu bar, pick Input menu from the drop-down list and then your selected language. Make use of one of the following shortcuts to save time: The combination of control + option + space is: To see all languages and then switch to a different language. control + space: control + space To alternate between two different input languages.
How do I change my Macbook back to English?
- Things should be closed on your Mac.
- Open System Preferences Language & Region Apps.
- Click +.
- From the Application pop-up menu, pick Things. You may choose your preferred language from the Language drop-down menu. To confirm your selection, click the Add button.
How do I switch languages on my keyboard?
Gboard may be customized by changing the language in the Android settings.
- Open the Settings application on your Android smartphone or tablet. System should be selected. Languages Select Virtual keyboard from the “Keyboards” drop-down menu. Select Gboard from the drop-down menu. Languages.
- Choose a language to speak. Select the layout that you wish to use and turn it on. To finish, press Done.
How do I switch keyboards on Mac?
Learn how to change the keyboard input language on your Mac in this tutorial.
- Open the System Preferences window. Select the Input Sources tab from the Keyboard drop-down menu. Add a new input source to your program. Choose your chosen keyboard layout in the language of your choosing and add it to your computer. The menu bar allows you to switch between different keyboard languages and layouts.