Using your Mac, you may backup your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cord. Make a selection from your iPhone in the Finder sidebar on your Mac. General may be found at the very top of the Finder window. Alternatively, choose “Back up all of the data on your iPhone to this Mac.”
What is the best way to sync an iPhone with a Mac?
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using the USB connector that came with it. Launch iTunes and choose “iPhone” from the device toolbar on the left side of the screen. Select the “Info” tab and make sure “Sync Calendars” is selected. When the sync is complete, click “Apply” and wait for the progress bar to indicate that it has been completed. Unplug your iPhone by pressing the “Eject” button on the device.
- 1 Why won’t my Mac let me backup my iPhone?
- 2 How do I transfer everything from my iPhone to my Mac?
- 3 How do I backup my iPhone on the computer?
- 4 How do I backup my iPhone to my Mac without iTunes?
- 5 Where does iTunes store my iPhone backup on Mac?
- 6 How do I backup my iPhone to my Macbook Air without USB?
Why won’t my Mac let me backup my iPhone?
Check to see if your Mac or PC is up to date. If you’re using iTunes, check sure you’re running the most recent version of the software. Your security software may need to be updated, changed, turned off, or removed if you are using a Windows PC and iTunes is not responding properly or your backup never completes.
How do I transfer everything from my iPhone to my Mac?
Transferring files between your iPhone and your Mac is simple. Connect your iPhone to your Mac through a USB cable. You may connect through USB, or if you’ve configured Wi-Fi syncing, you can connect over a Wi-Fi connection as well. Make a selection of your iPhone from the Finder sidebar on your Mac. Please keep in mind that macOS 10.15 or later is necessary in order to move files using the Finder.
How do I backup my iPhone on the computer?
Make a backup of your device.
- Connect your device to the computer that you use to sync it regularly. You may connect your device via a USB or USB-C cable, as well as through a Wi-Fi network connection. Click the Device button, which is located in the top left of the iTunes window, in the iTunes software on your PC. Click Summary
- Click Back Up Now (below Backups)
- Click Save Now (below Save).
How do I backup my iPhone to my Mac without iTunes?
To back up an iPhone without using iTunes, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network if one is available. Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup > Activate the “iCloud Backup” feature. Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi before selecting “Back Up Now.” You may verify it by going to “Settings,” “iCloud,” “Storage,” and then “Manage Storage.”
Where does iTunes store my iPhone backup on Mac?
iOS backups are kept in a MobileSync folder on both Windows and Mac operating systems. iTunes will save backups in the /Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup directory on Mac OS X.
How do I backup my iPhone to my Macbook Air without USB?
If your iPhone and iTunes are connected to the same WiFi network, you may sync and backup your iPhone to iTunes. In iTunes, it will run automatically when the phone is charged, or manually at any time by choosing the device and then hitting the Sync button to sync it with the computer.