How to enable pop-ups on a Mac while using the Safari web browser
- Launch Safari, choose “Safari” from the menu bar at the top of the screen, and then “Preferences.” Meira Gebel of Business Insider contributed to this article. “Pop-up Windows” may be found under “Websites.” “Allow” should be selected from the drop-down option. Find the website you’d like to enable pop-ups for under “Currently Open Websites” and choose it.
What is the procedure for enabling pop-up windows on a Mac?
- Allow pop-up windows to appear in Firefox. Fire up Firefox on your Mac and log in. Select Options from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking on the Menu button. Look for the Privacy and Security section (located on the left-hand side of the screen) and click on it. Allow pop–up windows from any website by unchecking the Block pop–up windows checkbox in the Pop–ups section.
How do you turn the pop-up blocker off on a Mac?
AFRICAN DESTINATION (MAC) Preferences may be accessed using the Safari menu. Websites can be found at the top of the window. Select the option for Pop-up Windows. To turn off the pop-up blocker, click Allow next to When browsing other websites from the drop-down menu.
How do I unblock pop-ups on Mac Safari?
Learn how to enable pop-ups on Safari for a certain website.
- Open Safari, and then click Preferences from the Safari menu. Pop-up Windows may be found under the Websites tab. Allow should be selected from the drop-down option next to the destination website.
How do I unblock pop ups on Chrome?
Choose Chrome in the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, and then click Preferences… in the drop-down menu that appears.
- “Preferences” will appear.
- Navigate to the “Privacy and security” area.
- Select “Pop-ups and redirection” from the “Site Settings” drop-down menu. To enable pop-ups, toggle the switch at the top of the page. Then click the icon with three horizontal dots.
How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac 2020?
How to enable pop-ups on a Mac computer
- Click on Preferences in the Safari menu bar at the top.
- Select Websites at the top.
- Click on Pop-up Windows on the left sidebar. Make changes to your pop-up choices.
How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac 2021?
Preferences may be found by launching Safari and selecting Preferences from the Safari menu at the top. Select the Websites option from the drop-down menu. Allow is selected from the dropdown option on the right side of the screen after selecting Pop-up Windows on the left.
How do I allow pop-ups on my browser?
Alternatively, on an Android smartphone, select the three-dotted menu symbol at the upper right, then tap “Settings -> Site settings -> Pop-ups” and push the slider to the left until it says Allow pop-ups.