Allow pop-ups on all websites or ban them entirely. Select Safari Preferences from the Safari software on your Mac, then Websites from the drop-down menu. On the left-hand side, choose Pop-up Windows. Ensure that you scroll to the bottom of the list to view Pop-up Windows if you do not see them.
What is the procedure for enabling pop-ups in Safari?
- To make pop-ups available, follow the procedures outlined below: Safari should be launched by selecting Safari from the menu bar. Select Preferences from the drop-down menu and then click on the Security icon in the new window. The Security tab will be shown as a result of this action. After that, check for the area labeled “Web content.” You will see a few of check boxes that are activated. Restart Safari after making sure it is not selected.
How do I unblock pop-ups in Safari?
Select Preferences from the Safari menu bar and then the Security option to begin. Make certain that the option to block pop-up windows is not selected. Allowing pop-ups will be enabled if this option is not checked. Check the Block pop-up windows checkbox once more to prevent pop-ups from appearing.
How do I turn off my pop-up blocker on Safari Mac?
Instructions for Disabling Pop-Up Blocker in Safari (Mac)
- Select Safari > Preferences > Websites from the drop-down menu. Select Pop-up Windows from the drop-down menu. To disable the pop-up blocker, click Allow from the drop-down box that appears while you are browsing other websites.
Why is Safari not blocking pop-ups?
Examine your Safari options and security settings. To prevent pop-up windows from appearing, make sure that Safari’s security options are enabled, notably Block Pop-ups and the Fraudulent Website Warning. Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning may be enabled on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by going to Settings > Safari and selecting those options.
How do I allow pop-ups in Safari 2021?
Preferences may be found by launching Safari and selecting Preferences from the Safari menu at the top. Select the Websites option from the drop-down menu. Allow is selected from the dropdown option on the right side of the screen after selecting Pop-up Windows on the left. If you like, you may provide a list of websites for which you do not want popups to appear.
How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac 2020?
How to enable pop-ups on a Mac computer
- Click on Preferences in the Safari menu bar at the top.
- Select Websites at the top.
- Click on Pop-up Windows on the left sidebar. Make changes to your pop-up choices.
How do I enable pop-ups?
Alternatively, on an Android smartphone, select the three-dotted menu symbol at the upper right, then tap “Settings -> Site settings -> Pop-ups” and push the slider to the left until it says Allow pop-ups.
How do I stop Safari from blocking websites?
Select Parental Controls from the drop-down menu. Then, in the lower left corner, click the lock symbol and input your password, followed by the Unlock button. In the left pane, select the user account that you want to log into. Select Allow unrestricted access to websites from the right-hand window, and then click Save Changes.