AFRICAN DESTINATION (MAC) Preferences may be accessed using the Safari menu. Websites can be found at the top of the window. Select the option for Pop-up Windows. To turn off the pop-up blocker, click Allow next to When browsing other websites from the drop-down menu.
What is the procedure for disabling pop-up blocking?
- You can turn it off by following these instructions, or you can turn it on again if you’ve previously turned it off: By selecting Internet Explorer from the Start menu and then clicking on it, you may browse the internet. To access the Pop-up Blocker, go to the Tools menu and select Pop-up Blocker. Choose one of the following options: To turn off Pop-up Blocker, select Turn Off Pop-up Blocker from the drop-down menu.
- 1 How do I allow pop ups on my Mac?
- 2 How do I unblock pop ups on Mac Safari?
- 3 How do you unblock pop ups?
- 4 How do I unblock pop ups on Mac Chrome?
- 5 How do I disable the pop-up blocker on my computer?
- 6 How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac 2021?
- 7 What is a pop-up blocker on Mac?
- 8 How do I get rid of pop-up windows on my Mac?
How do I allow pop ups on my Mac?
How to enable pop-ups on a Mac while using the Safari web browser
- Launch Safari, choose “Safari” from the menu bar at the top of the screen, and then “Preferences.” Meira Gebel of Business Insider contributed to this article. “Pop-up Windows” may be found under “Websites.” “Allow” should be selected from the drop-down option. Find the website you’d like to enable pop-ups for under “Currently Open Websites” and choose it.
How do I unblock pop ups on Mac Safari?
Learn how to enable pop-ups on Safari for a certain website.
- Open Safari, and then click Preferences from the Safari menu. Pop-up Windows may be found under the Websites tab. Allow should be selected from the drop-down option next to the destination website.
How do you unblock pop ups?
Open the Chrome application on your Android smartphone. More Options may be found by selecting More Settings. Select Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects from the drop-down menu. Turn on Pop-ups and redirects if you want to be able to see pop-ups.
How do I unblock pop ups on Mac Chrome?
In Chrome, go to Tools (the three-dot menu symbol) and pick Settings from the drop-down menu. Site Settings may be found under the Privacy and Security section of the menu bar. Locate the Content header and choose Pop-ups and redirects from the drop-down menu. By selecting Activate or Disable the pop-up blocker from the Pop-ups and redirects menu, you may enable or disable the pop-up blocker.
How do I disable the pop-up blocker on my computer?
To disable pop-up blockers, perform the procedures outlined below:
- Then, select Tools or the gear icon
- Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Uncheck the box labeled Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK.
How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac 2021?
Preferences may be found by launching Safari and selecting Preferences from the Safari menu at the top. Select the Websites option from the drop-down menu. Allow is selected from the dropdown option on the right side of the screen after selecting Pop-up Windows on the left.
What is a pop-up blocker on Mac?
Pop-ups may be blocked on your Mac by using the built-in Safari web browser, as well as other web browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox, according to Apple. It is possible to secure your computer by blocking pop-up windows on your Mac, which can help you avoid phishing attempts and other potential frauds.
How do I get rid of pop-up windows on my Mac?
“Safari” “Preferences” should be selected. Click on “Security” at the top of the window to access this feature. To make this function available, choose the checkbox under “Block pop-up windows.” To turn it off, uncheck the box.