How to enable pop-ups on a Mac while using the Safari web browser
- Launch Safari, choose “Safari” from the menu bar at the top of the screen, and then “Preferences.” Meira Gebel of Business Insider contributed to this article. “Pop-up Windows” may be found under “Websites.” “Allow” should be selected from the drop-down option. Find the website you’d like to enable pop-ups for under “Currently Open Websites” and choose it.
What is the procedure for enabling pop-up windows on a Mac?
- Allow pop-up windows to appear in Firefox. Fire up Firefox on your Mac and log in. Select Options from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking on the Menu button. Look for the Privacy and Security section (located on the left-hand side of the screen) and click on it. Allow pop–up windows from any website by unchecking the Block pop–up windows checkbox in the Pop–ups section.
How do I unblock pop-ups on Mac Safari?
Learn how to enable pop-ups on Safari for a certain website.
- Open Safari, and then click Preferences from the Safari menu. Pop-up Windows may be found under the Websites tab. Allow should be selected from the drop-down option next to the destination website.
How do I stop my Mac from blocking pop-ups?
Select “Safari” > “Preferences” from the drop-down menu. Click on “Security” at the top of the window to access this feature. To activate this function, choose the checkbox under “Block pop-up windows.” To turn it off, uncheck the box.
How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac 2020?
How to enable pop-ups on a Mac computer
- Click on Preferences in the Safari menu bar at the top.
- Select Websites at the top.
- Click on Pop-up Windows on the left sidebar. Make changes to your pop-up choices.
How do I allow pop-ups on my Mac 2021?
Preferences may be found by launching Safari and selecting Preferences from the Safari menu at the top. Select the Websites option from the drop-down menu. Allow is selected from the dropdown option on the right side of the screen after selecting Pop-up Windows on the left.
How do I unblock pop ups on Chrome?
Choose Chrome in the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, and then click Preferences… in the drop-down menu that appears.
- “Preferences” will appear.
- Navigate to the “Privacy and security” area.
- Select “Pop-ups and redirection” from the “Site Settings” drop-down menu. To enable pop-ups, toggle the switch at the top of the page. Then click the icon with three horizontal dots.
To activate cookies on your Mac, begin by using the Safari web browser.
- Open the Safari General settings page by clicking Safari in the menu bar and selecting Preferences from the drop-down menu. To access the Safari Privacy settings, select the Privacy tab from the menu bar. Remove the check box from in front of Block all cookies in order to enable cookies in Safari.